Holy mess there is so much story to this game, it is amazing! Also, free! I have just scratched the surface but plan on playing so much more, probably an episode every day or 2 days? idk still deciding because I have a bunch of games to get through but plan on playing this to the end! Highly recommend, very cute and fun at the same time =) when I get another episode and a playlist going I will edit this msg and replace the link with the playlist so I am not spamming. Left a follow, keep up the amazing work!
A downloadable adventure
One day, you find yourself trapped in a dream state. You can't remember anything about yourself, where you came from, and why you've been asleep for so long. Once you wake up, you realize that the entire world has been cleansed of all human souls..! At least, so you are told by your fairy companion, Hope. You need to find other signs of human life if you wish to survive, if there are any left. However... people may have still had regrets before they passed, and it's up to you to fulfill them.. or not.
You can forge your own path in Rainbow Dawn. Outside of the goal of finding other people that may be alive, you can achieve this in many different ways. It's all about choice, and allowing you to explore the world at your fingertips.
- A simple and fun turn-based RPG battle system.
- Bored of combat? Don't worry! Level up through sidequests and world exploration, it's all up to you.
- Sidequests that will introduce you to the people who once existed in this world- help solve their last wish and be rewarded with EXP and items!
- Dungeons that will test your skills and reward you with new items!
- A art style that brings you back to the game boy color era, filled with cool monsters and plenty of places to visit!
- Tons of LGBTQ characters! Nobody is straight unless said otherwise (yes, really.)
Rainbow Dawn is finally complete!! The entire game is here and free to download! If you want to support me and allow me to make more games, considering downloading the artbook for 2 dollars!!
I am considering dropping some updates for the game, depending on the feedback I receive and what people would like to see! Comment here or post on Twitter to give me your thoughts! I'm also working on a Mac version, which I will drop in the future.
In the meantime, the game should work using Wine, but I haven't tested it, so your mileage may vary!
Follow me on twitter here! I hope you enjoy the game!
Click download now to get access to the following files: